Friday 21 September 2012

Working On A Building Site Isn't Fun Anymore, Says Misogynist

A Stoke man has stunned the Western world by claiming that all the fun has gone out of working on building site, after a dressing down from bosses.

"All I did was ask the coffee lady if I could get a milkshake, while I was gawping at her titties," says Longton misogynist Kev Foghorn. "It was just a bit of fun, no harm done."


After a dressing down from his female boss, Kev vented his anger to anyone who would listen. "This is quite literally political correctness going literally mad when a man isn't literally allowed to have a cheeky gawp. It's that lot of Eurocrats in Brussels I blame."

"I'm gonna move to Spain," adds Kev. "Theres no PC over there with that lot of lazy siesta bastards, you can be as sexist or racist as you want, they love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment