Thursday 20 September 2012

Tony Blairs Appointed Middleport Peace Envoy

Former British President Tony Blairs has been appointed a peace envoy to the troubled area of Middleport, home to fighting between rival groups of drinkers.

The rival groups both claim some disputed pubs as their "local", and neither side will back down. Some drinkers have even set up beer gardens in areas normally home to rival drunks.
 

"Now that I have brought peace to the Middle East, its time I brought peace to Stoke," says Blairs. "This will be my toughest challenge and will get me the Sainthood I deserve."

The situation in Middleport is not helped by the fact that the market has been flooded with cheap booze as well as the threat of invasions by groups of boozers from neighbouring Longport and Burslem.

No comments:

Post a Comment