Thursday 8 November 2012

Packmoor Ripper To Release Autobiography

One of Stoke's most famous serial killers, the Packmoor Ripper, has announced that he has signed a book deal and will soon release an autobiography, just in time for Christmas.

Speaking on Signal Gold’s British Bulldog Brunch Show to host Terry "Mad Dog" Murdoch, the Ripper confirmed that he had signed the deal after getting advice from God. "I called out to Him and He said unto me, 'Everyone has an opinion about you, it's time you told your side of the story, exclusively to Random House Publishing.' And I agree, so here it is."


The book, titled 'A Ripping Good Yarn: My Story', will be available during November in hardback for £14.99 before being published in paperback (RRP £7.99) at the start of December.

The book will detail the Ripper's rise to fame, relationships, views on political correctness and the EU and how his religious faith helps him deal with the pressure of being a public figure.

Unfortunately for fans, the Ripper will be unable to make any public appearances to accompany the book’s release. "While my identitiy is still secret and the rozzers are after me, my agent has warned me it's unwise to make any public appearances or I’ll probably get arrested and stuck in the pokey," he explains. "That said, I may kill a couple of prozzies or something to help build up the publicity."

No comments:

Post a Comment