Friday 16 November 2012

Your Problems Answered

Uncle Terry, here to help
Your problems answered by EYE ON STOKE's resident agony uncle, Uncle Terry.

Uncle Terry, I’m obsessed with Robert Kilroy-Silk, and watch videos of his shows every morning in his old timeslot so that I can pretend that he’s still on the telly - Sharon, Tunstall

Nothing wrong with a bit of fluff in the morning, just as long as your husband is getting some candy as and when he needs it.

My husband makes me dress in men's clothing for sex, is this normal? - Jane, Trentham

Yes, this is perfectly acceptable in most cultures, including yours.

I’m not going to say how it got there, but there is a dead body in my wanking shed. I want rid of it, what should I do? - Pete Doherty, Burslem

I would recommend not moving house any time soon, that's for sure. I would also recommend popping along to the Citizens Advice Bureau in Hanley, on Cheapside, this is exactly the kind of problem they deal with on a regular basis and excel at solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment