Sunday 25 November 2012

Your Problems, Sorted Out.

Your problems answered by EYE ON STOKE's resident agony uncle, Uncle Terry.

Terry, I'm currently seeing three different women at the same time and I don't know what to do - Dante Block, Trentham

This doesn't sound like a problem at all, in fact, it sounds like the opposite of a problem. Stop showing off.

My husband wants to take me to a swingers club and watch me have sex with loads of different men, but I don't want to do it - Sharon Conk, Hanley

Don't be afraid, this is a perfectly natural evolution within the union of marriage, it happens to us all at some point. If you love your husband, you will do it.

I'm scared that I might kill again, the voices keep telling me to do it, but I want to stop - The Penkhull Poisoner

It's always important to listen to what the little man inside tells you to do, and that's not me saying that, that is the reason Robin van Persie gave for joining Man Utd, and I think it holds true in life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment