Wednesday 21 November 2012

Let's Bomb The Lot Of Them

By Dick Mellor, seeker of THE TRUTH.

I see that that lot of wrong-religioned nutters in the Middle East are at it again. Well, I for one think we should bomb the whole lot of them and be done with it. I'll happily press the button. They're both as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned. It's barren land anyway, I don't know why they're so bothered about it. If I learned one thing from the Bible, and I didn't, I learned everything, it's that you should build your house upon a rock, find a good foundation on a solid spot. Don't build your house upon sandy land, it's a waste of time.

I see also that more desperate fame-whores have been shipped off to a jungle in a former (and present?) prison colony for the amusement of onlookers. Normally, this would be a good thing, but not when it invades my TV screen in the form of 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' on ITV1. This lot of perverts should be left out there to rot as far as I'm concerned, or better still, let's drop a bomb on them. I'll happily press the button.

*Dick's latest pamphlet, 'Commies: How To Spot Them And How To Run Them Out Of Town Like Common Pigmies', published by Dick Mellor Publishing Corp., is available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment