Saturday 18 February 2012

BNP Withdraws Drug Testing Bill For Immigrants

A BNP member of Stoke City Council has withdrawn his bill to create a programme for drug testing immigrants after one of his Labour colleagues amended the measure to require drug testing for councillors. "There was an amendment offered today that required drug testing for councillors as well, and it led me to have to then withdraw the bill," explained Cobridge councillor Chayam Baker. "Nothing fishy, I just forgot to spellcheck it."

In the past year, BNP lawmakers have pursued immigrant drug testing in more than 20 Stoke wards and some bills have even targeted people who "look foreign".

BNP beauty pageant

Baker, for his part, said he's coming back with a new bill on Monday, councillor testing included. He said he has no problem submitting to a test himself. "Give me the cup this time next week and I will be happy to piss in it," he said. "Anyone who knows me will tell you I regularly piss in cups."

No comments:

Post a Comment