Thursday 13 December 2012

Would You Adam And Adam It?

By Dick Mellor, seeker of truth and justice.

I see that gay marriage is going to be allowed now. Dave Cameron may as well just get down on his knees, go gay and suck off the whole of the loony left right now because that lot won't be happy until we're all gay.

All this gay marriage guff makes me want to boke my brains out though my eye balls. If God had wanted us men to bugger each other, he would have given us blokes a fanny as well as an arse-hole, which is for shitting only in my opinion, and also in the opinion of our Lord. Unless you're a woman, in which case your arse is fair game.

I am literally banging my head against a brick wall over this, and not banging a man over a brick wall.

*Dick's latest book of photography, 'Stoke Nudes: 1976-1986', is available now from Dick Mellor Publishing Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment