Thursday 22 March 2012

Pensioners Anger At Crouch Over Budget's Tax Changes

Pensioners across Stoke were outraged at Peter Crouch today over chancellor George [real name: Gideon] Osborne's latest budget which sees a tax cut from 50% to 45% for the highest earners but a freeze on age-related allowances for pensioners.

"No comment"

"Crouchy is quite literally taking my money to make himself richer," says Cobridge pensioner Ken Riddle. "It's a disgrace. I hope he thinks about me the next time he has sex with his wife and is disgusted with himself."

Ken Riddle

Fellow pensioner Doris Ahmed is also angry at Crouch. "I didn't fight in two World Wars so lanky streaks of piss like Crouchy can fill their pockets while my benefits are, in effect, cut. I hope he thinks about me the next time he has sex with his wife and is pleased with himself."

Crouch has yet to comment on chancellor Osborne's budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment