Tuesday 2 July 2013

Animal Crossing Stoke Better Than Real Life Stoke, Says Local Man

Jim Boglin from Fegg Hayes has shocked the city by declaring that virtual life in Nintendo 3DS game Animal Crossing: New Leaf is better than that in the real Stoke.

"I called my Animal Crossing town 'Stoke', it's beautiful," says Mr Boglin, 53. "I wanted to replicate a small portion of the city in the game. However, a wonderful thing happened: all of my animal residents got along with one another wonderfully and with me. I haven't had any punch ups or drunken rampages in the weeks since the games release. It's nothing like Stoke, it's superior in my opinion."


"No-one can seriously tell me that living as ruler in a leafy idyll with cutesy anthropomorphic animals is better than living in Stoke," says argumentative Phil Beaker. "I would add that I'm here just to provide a quote that counters the opinion of the main subject of the piece to make it seem like this publication offers a balanced view of the news. Which it does, obvs."

"Whitney the fox is my favourite resident," adds Jim. "She's fashionable, smart, sassy and ice cool. Real classy."

No comments:

Post a Comment