Thursday 11 July 2013

Supervillain’s Base Fails Health & Safety Inspection

Supervillain Dr Bosch has complained after health and safety officials said that his mountain base in Fegg Hayes failed to meet basic safety standards.


"I couldn't disagree more with this decision," said the former nuclear scientist. "Safety for henchmen was a primary concern for me when I designed this base. This decision has been made purely because I'm a supervillain. If I was a superhero, there's no way the base would have failed the assessment."

While Dr Bosch's base, nicknamed the "theatre of doom", has work carried out on it to meet the recommended standards, the mad scientist's henchmen will work from home or from one of the many empty warehouses and factories in the city randomly owned by the villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment