Sunday 14 December 2014

Dick Wilkesington

Local legend Jonathan Wilkes has been wowing the crowds in panto this year, let's take a look at some of the reviews left on the relevant internet web page.


"I've seen Olivier do Shakespeare, I've seen Dylan play Woodstock. And now, I've seen Wilkes do panto. Thus, the holy trinity of live entertainment is complete as far as I'm concerned." - Jock, Burslem

"To say that Wilkes owned the stage is no exaggeration, as he actually owns all of Stoke." - Harry Minge, Hanley

"Wilkes is the perfect all-round entertainer. I'm betting he'd be a cracking shag too. Top marks." - Betty, Fegg Hayes

"What would be weak material for a normal performer, Wilkes spins into panto gold, like a mad, innuendo-fuelled alchemist." - Mick Beanstalk, Longton

"God knows what Robbie Williams would think of all of this, but he'd probably love anything Jonathan Wilkes was in." - Jamie Dregs, Trent Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment