Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday Sabbath

With Reverend Nigel

The situation in Syria is getting worse all the time. I will say a prayer for the poor people there; without the love and protection of a proper God, they are surely doomed, even if they survive the current war.

Broadcaster Sir David Frost has died. If he tried to take me through God's keyhole before it was my time, I would have been most unhappy. That would have been the week that was (his demise).

My now former best friend, and organist, recently came out as gay. I offered to cure him but he was not interested. If you would like to be the new organist at my church, then please write to: Reverend Nigel Gedge, St Terry's Church, Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent. Please mark your envelope with the legend "God's musician".

No comments:

Post a Comment