Tuesday 3 September 2013

Helpiate Of The Masses

By Steve Hyde, showing the softer side of being hardline left-wing.

I met a crippled man in a chair, like Stephen Hawkings or something, just the other day. Seriously. I used an app on my iPhone to mimic his robot speech, to make him feel more comfortable, so that he would think of me as merely an equal and not his superior. Just doing my bit for the children of a lesser god.

Martin Luther King Day in the good ole USA of A reminds me of our own sorry past, when we treated black people as slaves and servants. I too was guilty of this, employing black women as cleaners and cooks at my student house. I did the right thing in the end though and sacked them from their menial jobs to liberate them from my white oppression. Fly free, blackbirds, fly free. I now employ some lovely Eastern European women.

No comments:

Post a Comment