Wednesday 19 June 2013

Invasion Of Pervacy

By Dick Mellor, Not Working Class And Proud

I see that my old friends (and by friends I really mean enemies) at the Guardian are getting their frilly, fair trade knickers in a twist because the American government have been spying on us. Well, boo hoo Mr Guardian, if you've got nothing to hide then it's not a problem. Oh wait, I forgot, all Guardian writers and readers are filthy perverts, desecrating the bodies God gave them as a living totem to His magnificence through the smoking of illegal drugs and depraved sex acts such as pissing on each other for pleasure and anal fisting. If the US Government wants to watch me scour the internet and comment on news stories on the Daily Mail's website or see how much my subscriptions to Cynic Weekly and The Church Times are on my bank statements, then I don't mind one bit, and neither should you. unless you're a pervert, as I described above in moderate detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment