Thursday 11 April 2013

"Thatcher Was People's Princess"

By Dick Mellor, Stoke's Biggest Thatcherite

When I first joined Twitter, my first tweet was: "Thatcher would still get it." That's how highly I rated her, that she should be the first person I thought of when addressing the world for the first time on that wretched social network. I soon got banned from Twitter for my "own safety", but that's another issue for another day.

Without doubt, Thatcher was the greatest leader this, or any other, Britain has ever seen. She was the perfect coming together of several other greats from history: the great leadership skills of Winston Churchill, the style and cool of Grace Kelly, the power of Tina Turner, and all the good stuff from Princess Di.


She was a MAJOR source of inspiration for MOST of the great people of today; the great modern politicians like Cameron, Hague, Osborne and Gove; the great modern feminists like the Spice Girls; the great modern businessmen like Peter Stringfellows and Alan Sugars; the great modern thinkers like Jeremy Clarksons and Richard Littlejohns; and, the great modern writers like Jeffrey Archers and Katie Price.

The fact that there were unprecedented public protests throughout her reign as our leader, and now after her death, PROVES how right she was. You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs; or, to put it another, and some would say better, way: you can't make a country without breaking some plebs.

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment