Sunday 28 April 2013

Sunday Service

With Reverend Nigel

Some people say science is better than religion because it's always changing its mind on things. That means that at any given time science is probably wrong about almost everything. God is always right and always has been.

Scientists say that the climate is changing and the Earth is getting warmer because of things like carbon dioxide. Bollocks. It is because God is unhappy with certain people's lifestyle choices.

My neighbours ask me if there is anything wrong with being of a different religious denomination to me. No, I say, there's nothing wrong with that, just don't expect to get into the Kingdom of Heaven when you die.

McDonald's are offering some of their products from as little as 99p. Well, God has been offering his love for free for eternity. I know which I'd rather get fat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment