Thursday 24 April 2014

Stoke Fans Roasting Opportunity

Some of Stoke City's biggest female fans got a chance to meet (then later go back to a hotel room) with some of the team's biggest stars today as they were paraded to fans at the official club shops at the Britannia Stadium and the Potteries Centre in Hanley. Men and children were also welcome at today's meet-and-greets but were treated as second class citizens by comparison.

Take your pick, ladies

"My dream roasting session would be me, Crouchy, Shawcross and Walters," says season ticket holder Gill Crank. "Then I could also find out once and for all if Walters has any black in him."

"I'd love the whole back four passing me round for a while then have Begovic turn up, then they hold me down while he has a go on it. Just lovely," says Hilary Gunters, 19.

"Stoke have been playing three up front lately, which is good because I'd like to get three at the back," laughs Adele Humphries from Longton. "So I'll take Arnie, Crouchy and Odemwingie. Any hole's a goal for those guys."

No comments:

Post a Comment